Monday, September 11, 2006

lake george triathlon 2006


Sunday, September 3rd was the first annual Lake George Triathlon and I competed in it as the runner in the Team ODI relay team. It was a rainy, miserable day, which is perfect running conditions for me. The course was rather hilly and shaped like a chicken foot, but I somehow managed my best 10k time, 57 minutes (9:17 miles). Team ODI consists of Jennifer BStone, the swimmer, Michelle the biker, and several support members--Bike Mike (thanks for the canopy over the van!), Suzanne (thanks for getting your butt out of bed at such an ungodly hour on the weekend!!), Eric ("I peed on my cell phone" all round support the ladies coach). This is actually an annual event, I can't wait for the tri next year (which I think I'm actually attempting individually instead of relay somehow)!!!

No comments: