Tuesday, October 17, 2006

sup people, i'm back

So I guess I have to maintain this blog better! I guess I got hooked on the myspace bug for a while, but I'm back!

Ok, to bring you up to date, my house is all settled and wonderful, I'm totally enjoying it, it's absolutely amazing having a house! I'm working down in Clifton Park and it's going well, the commute is actually kind of pleasant, I actually get to enjoy my sirius subscription and catch up on plenty of news. Oh, and the best part of the job switch is definately GETTING PAID!! No, you can't underestimate the power of a predictable paycheck.

I've gotten back on a running kick, I did a 5K in the state park on Sunday, and it was a blast...tough...but envigorating. It was a cross-country open, and the course was all off road on trails through the park. Saturday I'm going to attempt a 10K in the park again, but this time on pavement. I'd like to do the Las Vegas half in December, but we'll see.

I'm *totally* psyched for next weekend when the ladies from college are coming up for some halloween shinanegans in toga, I'll be sure to post some pics...

over and out, 10-4 people.

3 comments:

Gabriel Florit said...

excellent, good to see you post again.

not so excellent that you confess a myspace addiction - i stay away from that site there, makes me feel like a pedophile.

isn't a predictable paycheck da bomb??? i love to be able to plan a budget, and actually meet it.

Kristina said...

I'm totally psyched too! And I agree, getting paid is a very good thing. I miss it in the summer. I miss you gals all the time. LOL

Kristina said...

How about a new post about last weekend? Ooops, I guess I should practice what I preach and update my blog too.